Sunday, September 7, 2008

Pray For Us....

Ok...it seems as though all of my blog entries are about hurricanes or the preparations for hurricanes. As it is righ now the computer models show we may have Hurricane Ike visit us next weekend. It all depends on the high pressure that is over us right now. If it stays then Ike will probably hit land in Louisiana again, but if it moves (as they are predicting) and a high pressure moves in over Louisiana then the possibility of Ike hitting the Texas Coast is very good.

This is all bad news for us. As most of you know my brother Timmy is getting married in November. They have asked me to be the Matron of Honor and Mike to be a Groomsman. I have planned a bridal shower for Amy next weekend at our house. I am expecting 30-40 women. I don't know how they are going to all fit in our house, but it will be lots of fun!

Therefore, we ask that you pray for us that Hurricane Ike does not come here and the shower go off without any major problems.

No comments: